Friends / Anglers
The Lefaivre Lions Club will hold its annual Open Bass Tournament, on the Ottawa River in Lefaivre Ontario, on Saturday June 28, 2014.
Registration fee is $200.00 per boat (team of 2) plus $20.00 per boat for big fish pool (lunker).
Prizes (based on 90 teams) will be remitted as follows:
1) $5000 2) $2300 3) $1750 4) $1200 5) $900 6) $600
7) $450 8) $450 9) $300 10) $300 11) $200 12) $200
13) $200 14) $200 15) $200
Plus 5 bonus prizes of $150.00 will be drawn amongst the remaining teams for a grand total of
$15 000.00 in cash prizes. Door prizes will also be drawn.
The big fish pool (lunker) with a full payback will be remitted in 3 prizes.
Many teams are already registered, so don’t delay to send in your registration. Your start number is determined by the order your registration is received. First registered and paid, first to leave the dock. Please find enclosed a registration form that you can fill out (legibly please) and return with your cheque or money order payable to the Lefaivre Lions Club, to the attention of Hélène Lavoie, at 1811 Lajoie Street, Lefaivre ON, K0B 1J0.
- The Lefaivre Lions Club will have a restaurant on site, open at for breakfast.
- We are asking you to be in early so there won’t be any traffic jam.
- For teams getting in by water there will be a live-well inspection station, so make sure to report at the station and get your inspection tag before you report to the registration table.
- For weigh-in it is your responsibility to report at the wharf before and to give your boat number. You have to report even if you don’t have fish, for security reasons.
- The tournament official will register you for weigh-in. You do not leave your boat at the wharf. The official will call you by boat number and will give you your receipt to be presented at the scale.
- N-B: Weigh-in has to be done before you take the boat off the water.
- After weigh-in you will go to the release point to release your fishes, supervised by the tournament officials.
- We are asking you to be patient and to show a high standard of sportsmanship. Thank you.
- Weigh-in should be completed by so prizes should be awarded by
- Once again thank you very much for participating in our Live Release Open Bass Tournament.
- Remember that this tournament is a fun tournament considering the high level of competition and that the registration are non refundable.
We always have around 120 teams registered in our tournament. Be there for one of the biggest bass competitions in Canada. Remember that this tournament is a fun tournament considering the high level of competition.
Open bass tournament president
Jacques Lavoie tel: 613-679-4261 e-mail: email@example.com